Friday, October 7, 2011

Quick "Get Well Soon" Card

Ok, I'm not a card maker. I bought a few card kits a while ago. The kind that come with all the papers and embellishments, plus the instructions. Easy!!! Designing them on my own, not so Easy! I found out earlier in the week that a friend needed back surgery so I figured there's nothing nicer than something homemade. Well 1 hour later this is what I ended up with...

Outside

 Inside

I used Cricut Serenade for the Cloud & Rain drops
Cricut Formal Occasion for the frame in and out (written sentiment)
Purple Card from pack of cards bought at Michael's Crafts
Paper: all scraps
Brads: Oriental Trading

I'm not really happy with the outcome but I needed to get it out in the mail, so I settled. I guess I'll just keep practicing. In the meantime, Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment