Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March is National Craft Month

Hello All,

March is National Craft Month so I've decided to set a goal for myself. I'm going to try and produce 4 layouts a week. I'm extremely behind on my scrapbooking so I thought this would give me the incentive to get back into my craft space and start creating. My posts this month will be layout heavy since I may not have time to craft much more, but there is so much that I'd like to do besides that. I get such inspiration and great ideas by looking at all of your blogs.

Here is a layout that I did recently of my daughter. These picture was taken in 2006 so she is much older now, but I just love the way this LO looks.


I included this picture to show you the beautiful glitter on this paper. It didn't show up well without the flash.





Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment